- Minyan Placement Information:
Dear Kollel Mispallel, please open the spreadsheet attached and find your name and placements. We were largely able to keep to your preferences in most cases.
Please keep in mind:
- ALL minyanim REQUIRE a mask over mouth AND nose, and social distancing.
- All minyanim will take place in the main Beis Medrash unless noted otherwise. (LL = Lower Level)
- Lower Level minyanim will be limited in number and slightly more spread out to accommodate the more Corona-conscious
- PLEASE do not switch minyanim because some are smaller and are counting on you.
- Please do not roam around the room during davening and respect the sensitivities of others.
- Please DO NOT congregate outside after davening.
- Please do not bring guests or those that haven't signed up.
- There will be NO Kiddush on Shabbos and please do not enter the lower level to take a drink or coffee while a minyan is in session.
- Please do not remain in the building at times other than during Minyanim and please do not congregate to schmooze.
- If you know of someone who is a regular mispallel and needs a seat, please have them contact Rabbi Zeffren.
- We continue to monitor the situation and reserve the right to scale back the schedule and amount of seats where and when appropriate or to switch your placement at any time.